An Ecobrick is a plastic bottle packed to a set density with used, clean and dry plastic to achieve a building block that can be employed in a wide range of building projects. We’re delighted that there is now a group pin Newbury where you can learn more about making them, pick up some tips and meet like-minded people in a friendly and constructive environment (and one that’s on licensed premises).
- 3-7pm Drop in session at the Lock, Stock and Barrel, Newbury – come for two minutes, two hours or the whole session – whatever suits.
- All ages – children through to senior citizens.
- Beginners can learn about ecobricking and how to do it.
- Experienced brickers can simply come and enjoy being sociable while they do it.
- You can drop off ecobricks (only during session) made at home subject to meeting weight and density criteria.
- Please only bring plastic (which must be clean and dry) if you are planning to make ecobricks from it yourself at that session.