Penny Post is thrilled to be included in the new Newbury Monopoly board game. To celebrate, we are offering a free game to the lucky winner of this quiz – who was Joyce from Newbury.
The board is on sale at £34.99 from Camp Hopson, No. 96 Home & Gifts, The Entertainer, Rymans, Waterstones, WHSmith and The Works (and online at booghe.co.uk and amazon).
- In 1903, which woman invented the “Landlord’s Game” which is now known as Monopoly? Lizzie Magie
- How many spaces are there on the traditional London-based Monopoly board? 40
- Name one of the landmarks on the Newbury Monopoly box. Shaw House, Donnington Castle, Newbury Racecourse, Parkway, St Gabriel’s School, The Clock Tower, Victoria Park, the canal.
How to enter
Please email your answers to [email protected] with the subject “PP Monopoly” by midnight on Monday 4 December 2023.
Please be sure to add your name, where you live (the town or village name is fine) and your phone number (which we’ll only use if we need to contact you about this competition). Please also see the terms and conditions below.
Terms & conditions
• The winner will be selected at random from the correct or most correct entries received and notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date (see above). Acceptance must be confirmed by email within 48 hours of the notification or we will select another winner to whom this condition will also apply. The judge’s decision in all matters will be final.
• Only one entry can be accepted from any one email address.
• If you’re not already a subscriber to Penny Post, by entering this competition you’re agreeing to have your email address added to our newsletter circulation list. We do not pass on information to third parties and you can opt out at any time.