How to report flooding and pollution

If you see any flooding or fast moving water please can you, without danger to yourself, either capture still photos or very short videos – about five seconds with narrative of where it is. Where there is imminent danger to life, call 999 immediately.

Report a flooding or pollution problem to:

To report flooding or pollution concerning an ordinary watercourse (not main River which is Environment Agency’s concern), groundwater or surface water, email [email protected] and attach photos that aren’t too large.

More advice from West Berkshire Council:

More West Berkshire links:

Contacts for other districts:

More resources:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sign up to the free weekly

Penny Post


For: local positive news, events, jobs, recipes, special offers, recommendations & more.

Covering: Newbury, Thatcham, Hungerford, Marlborough, Wantage, Lambourn, Compton, Swindon & Theale