Here at Hungerford Care Home, we are looking for warm and caring individuals to join our friendly team and make a difference to the lives of our residents.
We believe in helping our residents to live their lives as independently as possible and support them in reaching their potential, through both practical and emotional support as well as having a positive impact on their lives.
We offer you a great range of benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary
- Happy Hub – discounts across shopping, eating out, going out and holidays suited to your lifestyle
- Various shifts available
- Free meals
- Access to excellent training
- Career development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- NEST work place pension contributions
- Long service awards
We have a variety of exciting opportunities available in our home, many of which do not require previous experience as full training is provided.
- Care Assistants and Bank Care Assistants: Deliver quality personal care to residents, supporting them with daily activities, such as washing, dressing, eating and maintaining personal hygiene. As well as providing emotional support to individuals and their families.
- Catering Assistants: Help prepare all meals within the home, paying consideration to special dietary requirements. Whilst ensuring general cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen area, equipment and appliances.
- Domestic Assistants: Provide a hotel standard of cleanliness for our residents, understand the different cleaning requirements of different areas and equipment, and build strong relationships with residents, team members and visitors.
- Driver: Drive vehicle/s operated by our home during rostered hours, drive residents to and from various destinations and assist them with getting in and out of the vehicle on arrival.
- Gardener: Ensure the gardens and grounds are in good condition, providing a safe and pleasant external environment, to allow optimum usage and enjoyment of the grounds for residents and visitors.