Thyme Together offers sessions for older people: a relaxed and friendly social group for seniors with a focus on light activities that enhance health and wellbeing in a natural garden environment at Five a Day Garden in Englefield
- Weekly sessions 1pm to 3pm on Thursdays with indoor venue in the winter.
- Activities include gardening (such as seed sowing and planting in raised beds and harvesting), arts and crafts and fun social games.
- All ability levels welcome and dementia-friendly (carers and family members welcome).
- Meet new people and enjoy delicious refreshments.
- Transport may be available to the site.
The Thyme Together sessions are open to people across Berkshire. Thanks to funding from the Berkshire Community Foundation, the sessions are free of charge!
To book a place, email [email protected] or call 07555 184 343.
Five a Day Garden, The Street, Englefield, RG7 5EL.