- Rural location
- Parking, with EV charge points
- Abundant natural light
- Green building
- Net-zero carbon
Sheepdrove is home to a number of small businesses creating a thriving small business community. Offices come with off-road parking for a number of vehicles and electric charging points. All offices on site are operationally net zero carbon: all electricity is sourced from solar and wind installations on the estate and ground source heating systems supply the site with renewable heating.
Sheepdrove is three miles from Lambourn in West Berkshire near Junction 14 of the M4 motorway and within easy reach of London and Bristol. Sheepdrove has easy access to Hungerford (approx 11 miles), Junction 14 of the M4 motorway (approx 12 miles), Newbury (approx 17 miles) and Swindon (approx 18 miles).
There is the shared use of male and female WCs and staff kitchen, all located on the ground floor. There is a disabled washroom, three designated disabled parking bays and an elevator on site. Meeting rooms are available to hire by prior arrangement in the events venue.
- Hornbeam Room 71 sq m (764 sq feet): currently let.
- Maple Room 11 sq m (119 sq feet): available now, £200pcm.
- Ash Room 18 sq m (193 sq feet): currently let.
- Alder Room 97.5 sq m (1,049 sq feet): available now, £600pcm.
- Blackthorn Room 18.3 sq m (197 sq feet): available December 2023, £200pcm.
- Birch Room 18.3 sq m (197 sq feet): available December 2023, £200pcm.
The rooms are available to let for a minimum term of 12 months, but a longer lease is available if required. Tenants are responsible for business rates, contents insurance and internal decoration.
Tenants will be charged a monthly service charge to cover the cost of water, electricity, waste collection, buildings insurance, and cleaning of communal areas. Costs to be confirmed.
To arrange a viewing please contact:
Tom Cackett, Savills
Helen Craven Jones, Sheepdrove