Join our team to help open the most exciting hotel to launch in 2022.
Signet Hotels are opening The Retreat Elcot Park in May 2022. After extensive refurbishment the hotel has been transformed to offer individually bespoke designed bedrooms, two new exciting restaurant concepts, a state-of-the-art spa facility with membership and many more experiences to offer our guests.
Membership Manager Vacancy
We are looking for a Membership Manager to deliver our membership strategy. The Membership Manager is responsible for growing and retaining the brand’s membership and ensuring guests/members’ positive experience, ensuring both potential members & guests are positively informed about the hotel and its facilities.
- Sales generation, execution and retention of ‘The Club’ members.
- Oversee and develop the sales plan for ‘The Club’ members.
- Oversee the design/ mobilization of the membership collateral.
- Train the team to stay well informed with the members names/ profiles and details of guests arriving.
- Go the extra mile to develop a culture to ensure that guest expectations are met and exceeded where possible.
- Interact well with the members in a positive, friendly manner, while taking an active interest in their movements and upselling.
- Be an excellent communicator & coordinator with all Signet and Retreat stakeholders
- Be willing to get stuck in while presenting a professional and friendly face for the hotel.
- Be knowledgeable and able to answer questions relating to the services we offer.
- Co-ordinate with all departments relaying all relevant information pertaining to weekly guest movements, VIP’s and reporting guest feedback for us to learn from.
- Ensure that all company rules and regulations relating to Hygiene, Health and Safety are being followed.
- Be a brand ambassador for the Signet Collection.
- An excellent salary package; with achievable bonus payouts
- Fun and a professional work environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the Group
- Professional training opportunities
- Supplier trips and visits, UK and abroad
- Flexibility to move within the Group
- Generous discounts across the business (25% off hotel & restaurants across the properties)
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend Scheme offering up to £1000
- Long Service Awards, including Professional kitchen knives, Meal for two, Overnight Stay with Dinner Bed and Breakfast, Champagne & Theatre tickets to see The Lion King.
- 28 days’ holiday
- Plus, an extra holiday on your birthday or your youngest child’s birthday.
So, if this inspires you and you would like to be a part of our team on this exciting adventure, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com