Join our team to help open the most exciting hotel to launch in 2022. After extensive refurbishment the hotel has been transformed to offer individually bespoke designed bedrooms, two new exciting restaurant concepts, a state-of-the-art spa facility with membership and many more experiences to offer our guests. We are looking for a driven and talented Events Manager to join our team, who will have previous experience of managing weddings, events and corporate bookings within a luxury hotel environment.
- Ensure consistent, outstanding enquiry handling processes are implemented with every call, email, online enquiry, and walk-in.
- Good reactive and proactive sales approach to enquiries, ensuring no sales opportunities are missed.
- Work as the main point of contact for all weddings, special event enquiries and corporate bookings.
- Ensure excellent management of all pre- and post-event communications.
- Ensure that all chases and event organization details are completed in a timely manner to protect the revenue production of the hotel and provide excellent coordination standards across all departments.
- Create detailed banqueting event orders ready for distribution across the hotel to ensure the smooth running of all weddings and events.
- Conduct quality show rounds with guests, securing key pieces of business for the hotel and creating an excellent rapport with guests.
- Identify areas of upselling opportunity and be proactive in increasing revenue generation for all areas of the business.
- Work with the sales and operational teams to achieve exceptional service from the beginning to the end of an event booking experience. This includes the meeting of all event organisers, brides and VIPs at the start of all weddings and events and maintaining regular checks on guest satisfaction.
- To liaise with key suppliers, build partnerships with third-party supplier and ensure strong working relationships with each of them.
- Support with completion of event enquiries and client emails in the General Sales inbox to ensure all enquiries are actioned on a daily basis.
- Work with the team to achieve sales budgets and personal KPIs.
- Ensure all hygiene, and health and safety procedures and legislation is adhered to
- An excellent salary package with achievable bonus payouts.
- Fun and a professional work environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the group.
- Professional training opportunities.
- Supplier trips and visits, UK and abroad.
- Flexibility to move within the group.
- Generous discounts across the business (25% off hotels and and restaurants across the properties).
- Free meals whilst on shift.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme offering up to £1,000.
- Long-service Awards, including professional kitchen knives, meal for two, overnight stay with dinner, bed and breakfast, Champagne and theatre tickets to see The Lion King.
- 28 days’ holiday.
- Plus an extra holiday on your birthday or your youngest child’s birthday.
So, if this inspires you and you would like to be a part of our team on this exciting adventure, we would love to hear from you!
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com