Every week Sam Tillotson from Peasemore collects specifically requested donations for Ukraine and drives them down to the Polish collection hub in Southampton from where it is transported directly to the people who need it. At the moment supplies are mainly going to Kyiv and Kharkiv.
Donations need to be delivered to Sam’s home Peasemore by Wednesdays (or contact her to arrange collection).
Alternately you can order food and medical items from this Amazon list with Sam’s address for delivery and the Amazon delivery day being Wednesday.
Next donation day: Wednesday 4 May 9am to 7pm
Delivery address: Sam Tillotson, 3 The Rookery, Peasemore RG20 7JY
Or please contact Sam on 07788 133928 or email@example.com to arrange collection in the Newbury area.
These are the important items that are much needed this week:
- Tinned meat, fish, veg, soup & fruit
- Dried pasta & stir-in pasta sauces
- Instant soups & pot noodles
- Easy cook rice
- Tea, coffee, sugar & dried milk powder
- High energy protein bars, biscuits, snacks
- Breakfast Cereals
- Baby food, ready made milk & formula milk
- Large surgical dressings
- Hibi Scrub or TriScrub
- Bandages & tape
- Non-applicator tampons (for wound plugging)
- Children’s paracetamol
- Baby wipes, nappies, nappy cream.
- Head torches
- Army style boots (hard wearing and in good condition)
No out of date or opened items please.
Thanks so much for your support.