- you no longer need to take a follow-up PCR test after testing positive on a lateral flow test. After receiving a positive result, the isolation period is for at least seven days, with a negative lateral flow result required on day six and seven.
- for tests that are required by travellers before and after they arrive in England see Travel to England from another country during coronavirus (COVID-19)
For full details please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Please remember to report your test results, whether they are positive or negative.
On Wednesday 8 December, the Government announced that England would move to Plan B in response to the risks of the Omicron variant.
- face coverings are required by law in most indoor settings.
- office workers who can work from home should do so.
- certain venues and events will be required by law to check that all visitors aged 18 years or over are fully vaccinated, have proof of a negative test in the last 48 hours, or have an exemption.
Even if you are fully vaccinated, it is still possible to catch and spread Covid-19.
Please visit info.westberks.gov.uk/coronavirus-residents for all the information (last updated on 9 December 2021) you need on:
- face coverings
- working for home
- required use of NHS Covid Pass
- international travel
- Omicron contact and self-isolation
This information applies to residents in all districts.