We have a fabulous gift & voucher hamper worth over £250 to offer the lucky winner of our Thatcham Prize Quiz, thanks to the generosity of the following businesses:
Thatcham Town FC • Crazydayz Doughnuts • Inks Personalized • Cook & Butcher • Warings Bakery •
Broadway Supplies (Thatcham) • Picture It • Best Buds Florist • Claire’s Hairdressing • Legend’s Barbers • Thatcham Kitchen Designs • House of Cards • Thatcham Refillable • Steve’s DIY • The White Hart • Shades of Siam • Sweet Imagination • Kingsland Café • Thatcham Market Flower Stall Miller-Ward Market Fruit and Veg • All Seasons Pet Supplies
Thatcham Quiz Questions
1. Who is the Mayor of Thatcham?
A Jan Cover B Mike Cole C John Boyd
2. Thatcham Town FC beat Stockton Town FC to win the 2017-18 FA Vase. What was the score?
A 2-1 B 2-0 C 1-0
3. In September 2021 there was a historical re-enactment at the Broadway market of a medieval dispute between residents of Thatcham and which other town?
A Newbury B Hungerford C Wantage
4. When did Thatcham railway station open?
A 1837 B 1847 C 1857
How to Enter
Email your answers (eg BABC) by Sun 21 Nov 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
• The winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries and notified by email. If you do not confirm within 48 hours another winner will be chosen to whom this condition will also apply.
• By entering, you agree to have your email address added to Penny Post’s circulation list to receive our regular e-newsletters for West Berkshire. Your details will not be passed to anyone else and you can opt out at any time.