If you’d like to do your bit for Children In Need 2021 and enjoy a local ramble, then please join Geordie Taylor (and Smudge) on either or both of these Hungerford walks:
- Meet at The Downgate pub on the common at 9.15am on Sunday 17 October for a ramble to the south of town.
- Meet at Herongate Leisure in Charnham Park at 9.15am on Sunday 24 October for a ramble to the north of town.
Both rambles are around 10km, about 2.5-3hrs duration at a gentle pace with no excessive gradients.
Naturally, everyone (and their dog) is welcome for one, other or both rambles.
How to Donate to Children in Need
You can text your donation to Countryfile Ramble using the “RAMBLE” keyword:
- Text the word RAMBLE to 70405 to donate £5
- Text the word RAMBLE to 70410 to donate £10
- Text the word RAMBLE to 70420 to donate £20
- Text the word RAMBLE to 70430 to donate £30
Or visit donate.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk/ramble to donate any amount online.