Sales Executive vacancy at Fuel Cell Systems in Hungerford.
Fuel Cell Systems distribute, integrate and manufacture fuel cell and hydrogen refuelling systems to provide green energy solutions to companies throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
We are looking for a competitive Sales Executive to join our small friendly team to help our customers identify their needs and purchase products. Duties also include selling, restocking and merchandising. Fuel Cell Systems goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales.
We are a well established business with a turnover of approx. £3m. We have been operating for 10 years and are a small company of 11 employees, but we are now at an exciting time of development and are expecting strong growth over the next 3 years with considerable growth in our export business. We have a fantastic team of staff, who are a valuable part of this business. This is a great opportunity to roll your sleeves up, gain exposure and add value in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not exclusive):
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Achieving budget goals set for year
• Accurately describe product features and benefits
• Maintain stock levels and visual merchandising standards
• Ascertain customers’ needs and requirement
• Help with point-of-sale processes
• Be proactive in finding new customers
• Actively be involved in the receiving of new shipments
• Keep up to date with product information
• Calculate business trends and analyse market trends
• Monitor competition and follow current developments
• Follow all companies’ policies and procedures
You will need:
• Proven working experience in sales
• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer services practices
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service focus
• Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging
In return we offer:
• Small friendly team
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working environment
• Development within the role
How to Apply
Please apply in the first instance by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org