- Part-time: 12-15 hours per week (six-month contract with option to extend).
- Benefits: Competitive salary, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata) and pension.
Time to Talk West Berkshire is an independent charity originally established in 1986. Our aim as a charity is to promote the mental health and emotional wellbeing of young people aged 11-25 in West Berkshire.
We are currently looking to expand our administration department and are seeking someone to provide effective data management and operational support to include:
- Data management.
- Finance support.
- Policies and procedure administration.
- Funding support.
- HR support.
- General office duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good standard of education (GCSEs & A Level or equivalent) with relevant admin or finance qualification (or extensive experience).
- Be competent with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Have experience of supporting IT systems and HR recording (experience of office/resource management desirable; experience with Counsel360 an advantage but not essential).
- Have experience using data for reports and presentations.
- Provide professional, confidential interface between staff, counsellors and clients.
- Take a proactive approach to all aspects of the role.
- Have excellent communication skills.
A psychological curiosity and commitment to mental health would be an advantage.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of The Trustees.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 2 August 2021.