This role supports the Finance Officer in ensuring that income comes into the school effectively.
The successful applicant will have:
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience of a manual accounting system
- Familiarity with accounting software
- Ability to keep accurate records
- A good level of literacy and numeracy, with the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Salary: Grade C £18,562 – £19,312 per annum (pro rata 9 hours/3 days per week)
Hours: 9.30am -12.30pm term-time only
How to Apply
For full job descriptions/application packs, please email email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 24 June
Interview date: Friday 2 July
Hungerford Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.