Baydon St Nicholas Primary School is seeking an inspirational, caring and committed teacher to join our hard working team. Our happy, welcoming school consists of five mixed-age classes and pupils who are excited to learn.
We can offer you:
- An encouraging and creative environment.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- For ECTs (NQTs), full mentoring support and release time out of class.
- A supportive and friendly team of colleagues.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Is able to deliver a creative and exciting curriculum.
- Values pupils as individuals and has high expectations.
- Has the ability and willingness to teach the full primary age range.
- Is patient, caring and flexible.
- Is a team player with the skills to work with all members of staff.
- Is able to support and value the Christian ethos of the school.
ECT (NQT) applications welcome. Full-time or job-share considered.
Contract type: fixed-term for one year with the possibility of extending.
Salary: main pay scale.
State date: September 2021.
How to apply
For further details, to arrange a visit to the school and/or get an application pack, please contact Mrs Shireen Waterer on 01672 540554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on 18 May 2021.
Expected interview date: 25 May 2021.
Baydon St Nicholas is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.