All proceeds from each show go directly to caring for our elderly animals. For more information about the centre and the charity please visit our website at www.nawt.org.uk
Please read the terms and conditions below and information on how to pay.
Entries are £1 per photo per class
There will be a rosette for each 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner per class
The show is open to everyone and every pet within the UK including staff and their families. The judges we use are independent and are not employed by the charity.
Rosettes can be posted to anywhere in the UK and postage costs have kindly been covered by our wonderful sponsors;
Pets At Home Winnersh with The Groom Room (Pets at Home Winnersh),
The Wantage Pet Company &
K & L Im-paw-Tant Pets
If you would prefer to donate the costs of postage, you can collect your rosettes from Trindledown Farm, Great Shefford.
1. All shows are open to enter within a designated time frame, any entries placed before or after this will not be counted. Last entries are on the 22nd April and must be made by 4pm.
2. To enter email your pictures to email@example.com or through messenger to
National Animal Welfare Trust Berkshire stating the category each picture is being entered into and the names of your pets in each picture.
3. Once pictures and payments are received and acknowledged the pictures will be posted publicly on this Facebook page in an album. By submitting your pictures you agree to your images being shared on this page.
4. Our judges will choose 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of each category, these will be announced within one week of the show closing.
5. The winners then need to contact us through email or private message. Please provide details of collection or postage addresses for the rosettes to be sent to.
6. Please note rosette size/colour may vary!
HOW TO PAY
Entries are to be paid via PayPal or Card
1. Our PayPal address is firstname.lastname@example.org each entry is £1
2. Select “I’m sending money to family and friends” (or PayPal will keep 10% of the payment)
3. Include your name, your pets names and classes you are entering in the box.
4. Please not we can only post the entries in the albums once payment has been acknowledged.
5. Card payments can be made by calling 01488 638584
Thank you for supporting us and good luck in the show!