The Clock Tower, Inglewood House, Kintbury RG17 9AA
Audley Care – care services in your own home
We understand the importance of providing exceptional care and do so for our owners living in an Audley village and for the local community.
Our services are tailored to individual needs. If you need to change your level of care, we offer the flexibility to reassess your plan.
Our discreet and friendly staff will help with as little or as much as you want. Our services include:
• Cleaning, ironing and preparing meals
• Washing, dressing or shaving
• Shopping, collecting prescriptions or dog-walking
• Medication assistance
• Company and help whilst recovering from illness
• Sleep-in or night care or holiday cover
• Assistance with bedtime (whatever the time)
• Accompanying you to appointments or social activities
• 24/7 emergency support
• End-of-life care
• Support for specific conditions like MS, dementia and Parkinson's
Our highly-trained personal assistants are mainly local, so they know your area, talk your language and can share your experiences of the places you're familiar with.
All Audley Care branches are reviewed by homecare.co.uk and audited by the CQC.
"Audley Carers helped my mother regain her confidence. Helpful, efficient and highly recommended." (Adam S).
"As well as doing essential jobs round the house, the carers take time to talk, listen and understand their clients' needs..." (Pauline J).
"We cannot thank or recommend Audley Care highly enough." (Kristen F).
for local, positive news, events, jobs, recipes, recommendations & more.
Covering: Hungerford, Marlborough, Wantage, Lambourn, Newbury, Thatcham & Theale