Win a lovely hand-tied bouquet of mixed flowers from Claire at Tulipana Florists to be delivered (within 15 miles of Great Shefford) for Mother’s Day 2021.
Mother’s Day Quiz – Answer
- Which Sunday in Lent does Mother’s Day fall on? 4th Sunday in Lent
- What is your favourite flower? Most popular was rose, followed by daffodil, lily, ranunculus.
The winner’s bouquet will be made on the day from available flowers and won’t necessarily include your favourite.
How to Enter
Please email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘PP 2021 Mother’s Day‘ by midnight on Thursday 11 March 2021.
Make sure to include your name, where you live (the town or village name is fine) and your phone number (which we’ll only use to contact you about this competition).
Please also see the terms and conditions below.
Many thanks again to Claire Coard of Tulipana for donating this lovely prize.
Terms & Conditions
• The winner will be selected at random from the correct or most correct entries received and notified by email by 10am Fri 9 March. Acceptance must be confirmed by noon on Fri 9 March or we will select another winner to whom this condition will also apply. The judge’s decision in all matters will be final.
• If you’re not already a subscriber to Penny Post, by entering this competition you’re agreeing to have your email address added to our circulation list. We do not pass on information to third parties and you can opt out at any time.
• Only one entry can be accepted from any one email address.