This competition is now closed. Congratulations to Christine in Great Shefford for winning.
Win a lovely Valentine’s Cream Tea for two including scones & clotted cream, cupcakes and a box of sweet treats to be delivered to you (within 15 miles of East Garston) on Sunday 14 February 2021.
Valentine’s Quiz Answers
- Why is Ruth Jordan’s catering business & cafe in East Garston called Priscilla’s Kitchen ? Priscilla is Ruth’s middle name.
- What is the name of the Roman Goddess of Love? Venus
How to Enter
Please email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘PP 2021 Valentine quiz‘ by noon on Friday 12 February 2021.
Please be sure to add your name, where you live (the town or village name is fine) and your phone number (which we’ll only use if we need to contact you about this competition). Please also see the terms and conditions below.
Many thanks again to Ruth Jordan, owner of Priscilla’s Kitchen for donating this lovely prize.
Terms & Conditions
• The winner will be selected at random from the correct or most correct entries received and notified by email within 2 hours of the closing time (see above). Acceptance must be confirmed by email by 8pm Fri 12 Feb or we will select another winner. The judge’s decision in all matters will be final.
• If you’re not already a subscriber to Penny Post, by entering this competition you’re agreeing to have your email address added to our circulation list. We do not pass on information to third parties and you can opt out at any time.
• Only one entry can be accepted from any one email address.