Baydon St Nicholas Primary School is inviting applications for a Financial Officer to work approximately six hours per week (depending on work load). Hours can be arranged to suit the job holder, spread over two days, and are for term-time only.
In this role you will work closely with the Governors, Headteacher and Administration Officer. A working knowledge of Excel will be required.
Using the SIMS FMS Financial computer programme (training can be arranged) you will be responsible for dealing with the finances of the school. Duties will vary to include:
- Control and management of the computerised financial systems and databases
- Prepare of analysis and reports for the local authority, the Headteacher and the Governing Body
- Budgeting and expenditure management
- Cash flow analysis
- Preparing and paying invoices
- Reconciling bank statement
- Submitting VAT return
- Reconciling salary statements
- Income and expenditure return
- Audit returns
- Insurance and contract renewals
How to apply
Application forms and further details are available on request from Shireen Waterer, Administration Officer, email email@example.com or phone 01672 540554.
- Applications for the position must be received by Friday 22 January 2021.
- Interviews will be held on Friday 29 January 2021.
- The role is immediately available to ensure a handover period with the current Financial Officer.
Baydon St Nicholas School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant in this role will be subject to a Full Disclosure and Barring Service check before the appointment is confirmed.