St Katharine’s House, Ormond Road, Wantage OX12 8EA
St Katharine’s House is a charming accommodation, situated within scenic grounds in central Wantage, where professional care is tailored to suit individual needs and preference. We seek to provide stimulation and encouragement for each resident, thus enabling them to fulfil their physical, psychological, emotional, social and spiritual needs and to retain their independence.
St Katharine’s House is privately owned by Gold Care Homes and has long standing staff who are devoted to caring and creating a friendly, fun, home-like atmosphere for residents.
We offer all levels of care and nursing and specialise in: Cancer Care • Hearing & Sight Impairment • Multiple Sclerosis • Parkinson’s Disease • Stroke • Separate Dementia Care Unit • Respite Care • Palliative Care
We offer residents an enriched daily life with:
- onsite Chapel with regular services
- scenic landscaped grounds and gardening opportunities for residents
- single or double sized rooms with TV, telephone points and en-suite facilities
- hairdressing, chiropody, dental/eye care
- a host of social activities
- exercise sessions to help residents keep fit
- regular visits from local children
"I find St Katharine's excellent in all respects. The care my wife receives is first class and the help I receive is marvellous."
"The care my partner is receiving is good. She is better than she has been for a long time."
"My mother thinks St Katharine's is a hotel!"
for local, positive news, events, jobs, recipes, recommendations & more.
Covering: Hungerford, Marlborough, Wantage, Lambourn, Newbury, Thatcham & Theale