Natura Spa, Templeton Road RG17 9SH Kintbury
Semi permanent pigments are penetrated into the dermal layer of the skin to create the look of makeup, simulating the effects you would get from an eyebrow pencil, eyeliner or lipstick. This is done in two stages, the first procedure and then a top-up procedure 4-6 weeks later.
The results can last up to several years, but this depends on the skin type, tone and maintenance of the client.Top ups and colour boosts are recommended each year to keep the makeup looking fresh and is done at a lower cost than the first procedure.
The Benefits of Semi Permanent Make-Up:
– to save time and always look your best
– if you are prone to smudging or running make up
– if you struggle to apply makeup due to eyesight or tremors
– if you are unable to wear makeup due to allergies as pigments used are hypoallergenic
– to fill in gaps from lack of hair or shape of the brows
– to define eyes and frame your face
– if you want your lips recontoured, defined or to add colour
– for a more youthful appearance
You will attend a FREE consultation with the SPMU artist Jade, which will take around 15mins. At the consultation you will have a patch test 24hours before your appointment.
A £50 deposit will be taken to secure your booking, and the remaining balance will be paid on the day of your treatment. Contact us to discuss cancellation.
You will need to fill out a consultation form with your health history and medication. Avoid taking aspirin, ibuprofen and consuming alcohol the day before.
for local, positive news, events, jobs, recipes, recommendations & more.
Covering: Hungerford, Marlborough, Wantage, Lambourn, Newbury, Thatcham & Theale