We are a charity offering accommodation to persons of retirement age and of limited means. The modern terraced bungalows are set in pleasant communal grounds in a small rural village in the Lambourn Valley, Berkshire.
- The vacant bungalow can accommodate either a single person or married couple. It has one bedroom, a sitting room, a small dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom.
- Car parking spaces are limited to one per bungalow.
- No pets allowed.
- We have a communal laundry room with washing machine and tumble drier, although the bungalows have space for individual ones should residents prefer.
- We also have a guest room that can be booked for visitors.
- The monthly dues are reviewed annually every April, and residents are responsible for their electricity, telephone, council tax and TV licence.
- We have a part-time warden for minor day-to-day queries, so residents must be able to look after themselves.
- Applicants should be aged over 60 years, of limited means and must be able to live independently as no care is provided. Would be ideal for a person with family nearby.
How to Apply
Further information and application forms are available from the Renee Wheeler, Clerk to the Trust, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07889 631230