To pay tribute to all the hours everyone has been investing in their gardens during lockdown, we invite you to send us photos of your green fingered creations to publish on our website and social media.
Whatever kind of garden, patio, balcony or windowsill you have, we would love to see your flowers, veg, shrubs and wildlife friendly areas. Whether you garden in pots or raised beds, borders or woodland areas we want to see what you have been up to!
All those taking part will be entered into a prize draw for a gardening course with Sonia Wright Gardens when they can re-start in Ogbourne St George.
How to enter
Send a maximum of five photographs to email@example.com before Monday 31 August 2020.
- The name of your garden (eg The Jones Family Garden) and the village/town where you live
- A short descrition of each image (optional)
Terms & Conditions
• The prize draw winner will be selected at random and notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date (see above). Acceptance must be confirmed by email within 48 hours of the notification or we will select another winner to whom this condition will also apply.
• If you’re not already a subscriber to Penny Post, by entering this competition you’re agreeing to have your email address added to our circulation list. We do not pass on information to third parties and you can opt out at any time.
• The winner will be put in touch with Sonia Wright Gardens directly to make the arrangements for redeeming the prize.
Chelsea Flower Show medal winner Sonia Wright has over 35 years experience, and offers wide-ranging gardening courses from her nursery at Buckerfields Nursery in Ogbourne St George near Marlborough in Wiltshire.
These courses cover everything from plant propagation through to pruning, cut flowers, growing and using herbs, plants to grow in gravel, shade or sun and making yourself a lovely homemade Christmas wreath. One of our popular courses is growing bulbs and how to get a spectacular display in your patio pots.