These are tough times but there is lots of support available.
Advice and Support Available
Free HMRC webinars on Weds 27, Thurs 28 and Fri 29 May
Register to book your slot (click links to see times available) on these webinars on the following topics:
Coronavirus COVID-19 Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme
Providing an overview of the scheme, this webinar looks at who can claim, when to start paying SSP, employees you can claim for, making a claim, keeping records, and more.
Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – How to make a claim:
This guides you through making a claim, including the essential information you need, what to do before you make your claim, calculating and processing your claim.
• Free poster pack covering many of the messages businesses will want to give to their customers.
• Public Protection Partnership‘s up to date advice about how businesses can minimise risk to employees and customers at this time.
Other Advice Available:
• Financial support advice – from Tim at Monty Accounting
• The legal aspects to Coronavirus for businesses and individuals – from Marlborough Law
• South & Vale Business Support for South Oxfordshire and Vale of the White Horse
• Marjory Mair Associates is offering small business and not-for-profit clients the following on a pro-bono basis:
- 1:1 Time to Think for busy business owners (no demands, no deadlines)
- Coaching on working remotely and managing remote workers
- Facilitating peer learning session for busy teams working under pressure
For more information contact Marjory Mair on 07970 246024 or Marjory@mmairassociates.com
Local MPs want to know how your business is coping at this time.
- Do you work out of a commercial premises?
- Are you struggling to apply for any grants?
- What problems are you having during the lockdown?
- Do you have any ideas or suggestions about how local businesses can support each other?
- Have you cashflow & funding issues?
- Do you have working capital requirements?
- Are you using Job Retention scheme, or need help accessing this?
If you are in West Berkshire, please send answers to these questions to Tom Claridge in Laura Farris’s office at email@example.com
If you are in South Oxfordshire, please send answers to firstname.lastname@example.org