Print Image is an independent design and print business in the heart of Marlborough.
We are seeking a super-organised, proactive office manager/office organiser/PA to work with the business owner and designers and play a key role in the growth of the business.
- Maintaining office systems including data management, invoicing and filing.
- Receiving phone calls and email enquiries, screening and dealing with the enquiries where appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting clients and in some cases contributing to client meetings.
- Contributing to the development of new business growth strategies.
- Managing Print Image’s social-media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram.
- Organising diary entries and booking appointments.
- Having exceptional written and oral communication skills, with a friendly manner.
- Having excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Being able to work under pressure and to a tight deadline.
- Having excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Being honest and reliable.
- Having excellent attention to detail.
Having experience in a similar role would be useful but not essential, as long as you have a keen willingness to learn.
The role is part-time (three days a week) and very flexible in terms of working hours.
How to apply
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Click here for more jobs on Penny Post