Chris Wells is a very competent outdoor odd-job man with 50 years of experience with a chainsaw and related tools. Based in Burbage, he is able to undertake the following kind of work work throughout the area:
• Chainsaw work – logging, felling and tidying storm damage.
• Jungle bashing – clearing wild ground and strimming.
• Basic woodwork – making raised beds and compost bins and other general repairs.
• Jet spraying and teak oiling outdoor furniture.
• Creosoting fences, gates and sheds.
• Back-pack spraying with selected chemicals such as Round Up.
• Sowing and and transplanting seeds and seedlings.
Contact Chris Wells on:
T: 07801 418701