At Sarah Raven, we are looking for a full-time merchandiser based at our offices in Marlborough.
The role would be ideal for someone highly numerate with a strong analytical skillset, demonstrable problem solving and creative thinking abilities as well as strong communication skills.
Microsoft Excel experience would be an advantage for the right candidate.
The job will include the following tasks:
- Bespoke and routine analysis reporting
- Detailed sales forecasting
- Controlling stock levels at our nursery
- Ensuring data integrity in our catalogue planning spreadsheets
- Liaising with our nursery to support plant despatching
This would suit a recent graduate who is looking to start a career in merchandising, or someone with experience who is looking for an opportunity to progress.
This role represents an opportunity to develop your career as part of a dynamic team in a busy and fast-growing online horticultural business.
Salary £18,000-£24,000 dependent on experience.
How to apply
To receive more information about the role, please send an email with subject title ‘Junior Merchandiser’ with your CV to email@example.com.