MNR Sports Coach to work in local primary schools
Salary – £15 – £20ph (PT) or up to £18,000 (FT)
Deadline for Applications – Friday 6 September 2019
MNR Coaching have an exciting opportunity for coaches looking to further their experience in the industry and build experience within the Primary School environment. The successful applicant should ideally have experience in coaching young children (4-11 years old) and relevant pre-requisites completed (information below).
Further opportunities with MNR Coaching include working within 2 School Sports Partnerships across Berkshire alongside being trained in delivering partner National governing bodies school programmes such as England badminton, The F.A and England Squash.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning, preparing and delivering a fun, engaging and progressive extracurricular coaching programme to children (5-11 age group)
- Implementing good practice and administering First Aid and Safeguarding procedures when necessary within coaching programmes
- Ensuring good group management skills are implemented to ensure all children are engaged throughout the programmes and focused on the activities
- Completing performance reports and tracking progress of each young person taking part in the programmes delivered
- Liaising with pathway/community links to provide exit routes for each young person taking part in the programmes delivered
Essential Requirements for the role:
- At least 1 x recognised NGB Qualification in traditional sport(s) – level 1 or above
- Experience in delivering to children (4-11 age bracket)
- Full, clean DBS (renewed within the last 3 years)
- Updated First Aid/Child Protection Certificate (or willingness to self-fund an update by the start date).
Desirable Requirements for the role:
- Numerous NGB Qualifications in a range of sports.
- Experience in teaching PE lessons/ASCs in Primary Schools
- Experience of delivering holiday club provision.
Advantages to working with MNR Coaching
- Full kit and equipment to ensure high quality delivery.
- Support with funding to gain relevant CPD (continued professional development)
- Small, friendly team motivated to give guidance and support to any new member with initiatives
- Flexible opportunities to work full-time either through delivering sports throughout the week or splitting duties between coordinator and delivery
- Networking opportunities with a few different organisations allowing a range of upskilling opportunities throughout the role.
- Bonus Schemes available throughout the different sectors to increase earnings
How To Apply
To gain further information about the role or register interest please contact Michael Chard on:
Phone: 07827 296114