Job title: Logistics Account Manager
Location: Membury, Lambourn Woodlands, West Berkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Walker Logistics Ltd is a family owned warehousing, distribution, fulfilment services and storage logistics solutions company based in Lambourn Woodlands, West Berkshire.
We are looking for a Logistics Account Manager to manage the customer service and communication for various customer accounts, and provide administrational support to these accounts using both B2B & B2C fulfilment activities.
Role responsibilities for the Logistics Account Manager
The Logistics Account Manager will provide excellent customer service and communicate with clients daily regarding their logistics requirements by phone, fax and e-mail.
- Planning inbound stock with customer/suppliers and providing booking slots
- Confirming receipts and receiving and processing orders on the Warehouse Management System
- Liaising daily with the warehouse about order priorities and completion including key account requirements
- Shipping orders in line with customer requirements, producing despatch documentation, delivery notes, shipping labels on various carrier systems
- Monitoring outbound shipments and liaising with carriers/hauliers on any delays or delivery problems
- Closing orders off on the WMS and maintaining the WMS programme and spreadsheet
- Investigating and addressing order errors
- Replying to client’s queries and requests, providing excellent customer service
- Advising the customer of any discrepancies, damages or out of stock situations
- Reporting daily to Head of Client Services regarding client issues/order levels/work load etc.
- Completion of special projects and tasks as directed by the Head of Client Services
- Attending face to face review meetings as required
- Raising weekly spreadsheets/invoices to customers in a timely manner
Requirements for the Logistics Account Manager
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience
- Experience within the Logistics industry would be preferred
- Competent in the use of Windows Office Packages and Logistics Management Systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident to liaise at all levels with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Self-motivated, as well as able to work well as a team
- Flexible and a results orientated individual
- Articulate and numerate with good presentation skills
How to Apply
To apply please e-mail a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please call 01488 73848.