Menu

Calm Quiet Space 8 Week Mindfulness Courses

“We are not our thoughts and we are not our emotions. Imagine a world where we witness thoughts without becoming them and experience feelings without being overwhelmed by them.”

Are you interested in learning about Mindfulness?  Caroline Quintin Smith is running an 8 week Mindfulness course in Great Bedwyn

The course will introduce you to the benefits of mindfulness to include physical and emotional well-being, how to settle the chattering mind and help you enjoy life more fully by living in the present moment. The Calm Quiet Space Mindfulness course is designed for those who wish to learn the practice of mindfulness. It is a natural and organic process and anyone with willingness and an open mind can learn.

We will look at how to practice mindfulness at home and how to incorporate it into our daily lives.

Here is a sample lunchtime meditation that Caroline has shared on facebook:

Upcoming Course Dates

7 – 9pm Wednesday 28 August – Wednesday 16 October 2019

(time tbd) Wednesday 15 January – Wednesday 4 March 2020

How to Book

For more information or to book a place on the course please contact carolineqs@btopenworld.com or visit calmquietspace.co.uk

The cost for an 8 week course is £170.

Client Testimonials

I recently completed a course with CQS and have discovered countless benefits in my life.  Caroline’s gentle and thought provoking comments have helped me realise what I was missing.  I am now able to bring mindfulness into my life and am able to meditate successfully.  Her guidance and presence is informative and calming and make the whole process believable and achievable.  There is no going back now!
—  S. Jones

Caroline is a wonderful teacher and guide in Mindfulness.  Her courses allow you to explore and learn both the ‘how’ and ‘why’ of Mindfulness in a supportive and encouraging environment.

—  V. Nield

Last year, at a relatively young age and out of the blue I had a stroke. My consultant strongly recommended a mindfulness course. I was not at all convinced it would be of any benefit, but being a good patient I signed up for the CQS Mindfulness course in October 2017. From the first session it has been beneficial for both my mind and body. It made me aware how much physical tension I was carrying around and has helped me to acknowledge and respond to stressful situations and emotions in a completely different manner. My long term insomnia has resolved. Caroline really does offer a ‘calm, quiet space’ which is so relaxing that I looked forward to the meeting every week. There is no pressure at all to do or say anything that you are not comfortable with. I wish I had been able to do this course years ago – it might have saved me from having a stroke.

—  R. Francis

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Coverage Area

What's On

Aug
Sat
2019
9:30 am Brick City Exhibition & Brick De... @ The Base
Brick City Exhibition & Brick De... @ The Base
Aug 24 @ 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Brick City Exhibition & Brick Den Workshops @ The Base | Greenham | England | United Kingdom
Make your summer brick-tastic with a visit
9:30 am Wantage LEGO Expo 2019 @ Vale and Downland Museum
Wantage LEGO Expo 2019 @ Vale and Downland Museum
Aug 24 @ 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wantage LEGO Expo 2019 @ Vale and Downland Museum | England | United Kingdom
The Wantage LEGO® Expo returns for the
10:00 am The Living Rainforest: Summer Fe... @ The Living Rainforest
The Living Rainforest: Summer Fe... @ The Living Rainforest
Aug 24 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Living Rainforest: Summer Festival of Conservation & Sustainable Living @ The Living Rainforest | Hampstead Norreys | England | United Kingdom
Join us this August as we celebrate
11:00 am Hungerford Real Ale Festival @ The Hungerford Club
Hungerford Real Ale Festival @ The Hungerford Club
Aug 24 @ 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Hungerford Real Ale Festival @ The Hungerford Club | England | United Kingdom
Three days of real ale, cider, pies,
2:00 pm A Celebration of Rosé at The Nak... @ The Naked Grape
A Celebration of Rosé at The Nak... @ The Naked Grape
Aug 24 @ 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
A Celebration of Rosé at The Naked Grape @ The Naked Grape | England | United Kingdom
Come and meet our stunning range of
6:00 pm Lambourn Festival: Fun Fair @ Mill Lane Recreation Ground, Lambourn
Lambourn Festival: Fun Fair @ Mill Lane Recreation Ground, Lambourn
Aug 24 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Lambourn Festival: Fun Fair @ Mill Lane Recreation Ground, Lambourn | Lambourn | England | United Kingdom
Fun Fair opens and continues daily until
Aug
Aug 25 @ 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Hungerford Real Ale Festival @ The Hungerford Club | England | United Kingdom
Three days of real ale, cider, pies,
4:00 pm Lambourn Festival: Carnival Parade @ Lambourn Sports Club
Lambourn Festival: Carnival Parade @ Lambourn Sports Club
Aug 25 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Lambourn Festival: Carnival Parade @ Lambourn Sports Club | Lambourn | England | United Kingdom
Carnival Parade Judging takes place from 4.00pm

Penny Post

e-newsletter

for local, positive news, events, jobs, recipes, recommendations & more.

Covering: Hungerford, Marlborough, Wantage,   Lambourn, Newbury, Thatcham & Theale