The White Hart Inn, Hamstead Marshall’s pub with rooms, has re-launched and we are appointing the team to break the mould by offering craft beer, fabulous food and other good produce at an affordable price. We’re looking for staff who want to make a difference.
We currently have a vacancy for a Chef de Partie. This is a great opportunity for a passionate and talented chef seeking classical training and an opportunity to develop professional skills.
- Working alongside a proficient team within this quality-driven kitchen environment.
- Assisting in developing all dishes from scratch with the focus on the use of fresh, locally sourced and seasonal ingredients, and preparing and cooking our fantastic menu.
- Aiding with the regular input of creative ideas and development of our seasonal menu.
- Assisting with the planning of logistics and overseeing of operations for the full range of the inn’s business, including private functions as well as day-to-day eating.
- Keeping a cool head under pressure and communicating effectively with the rest of the team during key service periods.
- Working to strict levels of due diligence and food-hygiene regimes.
- The successful candidate will already have experience in a busy kitchen environment at a high standard restaurant.
- You will have displayed excellent loyalty to your previous employers.
- You must be hardworking, self-motivated, polite and professional at all times.
The Salary Package
- An excellent basic annual salary is on offer of up to £22,000, depending on experience.
- Great training and career development.
- Excellent working hours with some split shifts.
- The chance to grow with an expanding business.
Please note that this is not a live-in vacancy. Your own transport is essential.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV, including salary details, to Stella at The White Hart Inn, Hamstead Marshall, Newbury, RG20 0HW or via email to email@example.com.