Menu

Make a Career in Care with Bluebird

If you have cared for a loved one, a friend or raised children then you probably have many of the skills needed to become a care assistant. If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference to people’s lives then we could be made for each other.

For more information, visit our website: alternatively, call us on 01635 36953 or email newbury@bluebirdcare.co.uk.

If you want to see what just a few of our staff have to say how positive, rewarding and flexible a career with bluebird can be, see the testimonials at the foot of this post.

Staff testimonials

‘I’d never done care before but wanted to go home after work each day feeling like I had made a difference. I do just that now and I love my job’ NT, Care Assistant

‘It’s like your second family working here…’ TS, Care Assistant

‘I feel valued and supported. After being at Bluebird Care for just four months I was promoted and am now doing my QCF3 working towards becoming a supervisor. I love coming to work you – every day is different. It certainly beats working in retail where I was before’ EH, Care Mentor

‘I never knew how skilled you can become with all the training on offer. After just a year I’ve been promoted to Lead Care Assistant. I’ve gained my Care Certificate, QCF 2, Level2 Dementia Award, along with being trained in tissue-viability  and basic life-support, which means I’m now training my colleagues. The opportunities are amazing.’ CD, Lead Care Assistant

‘I needed a job that fitted in with my family’s needs. Working part-time in the evenings and having the security of a salaried contract means I can plan ahead and not have to worry about how much I might be earning each month.’ RK, Care Assistant

‘I work  what’s known as ‘bank hours’ and love it. It’s very simple – I let the office know fortnightly when I’m free to work and they then rota me work. There is no commitment from either us but it helps me with working flexible hours and helps the office cover annual leave, training and so on. I also have the same access to all training and qualifications as anybody on a permanent contract.’ TO, Care Assistant

Contact us

T: 01635 36953
E: newbury@bluebirdcare.co.uk
W: bluebirdcare.co.uk/newbury

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Coverage Area

What's On

Apr
Mon
2019
9:30 am Monkey Mayhem @ The Beacon
Monkey Mayhem @ The Beacon
Apr 22 @ 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Monkey Mayhem @ The Beacon | England | United Kingdom
Pre-school stay and play session with bouncy
10:00 am Easter Egg Hunt at Saint Lawrenc... @ St Lawrence's Church
Easter Egg Hunt at Saint Lawrenc... @ St Lawrence's Church
Apr 22 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Easter Egg Hunt at Saint Lawrence, Hungerford @ St Lawrence's Church | England | United Kingdom
Easter Egg Hunt Monday 22 April, 10.00am St
10:30 am Crofton Beam Engines Steaming @ Crofton Beam Engines
Crofton Beam Engines Steaming @ Crofton Beam Engines
Apr 22 @ 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
Crofton Beam Engines Steaming @ Crofton Beam Engines | Crofton | England | United Kingdom
Join us at our Easter Bank Holiday
11:00 am Nature Eggsperts Trail
Nature Eggsperts Trail
Apr 22 @ 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Nature Eggsperts Trail @ England | United Kingdom
An Easter holiday challenge for the family
1:30 pm Duplo Play Sessions @ Theale Lib... @ Theale Library
Duplo Play Sessions @ Theale Lib... @ Theale Library
Apr 22 @ 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Duplo Play Sessions @ Theale Library @ Theale Library | Theale | England | United Kingdom
Duplo Play Sessions For toddlers and preschoolers: Mondays,
2:00 pm Coffee & Craft @ Pangbourne Library @ Pangbourne Library
Coffee & Craft @ Pangbourne Library @ Pangbourne Library
Apr 22 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Coffee & Craft @ Pangbourne Library @ Pangbourne Library | Pangbourne | England | United Kingdom
Coffee and Craft Every Monday in term
2:15 pm Family History Sessions @ Theale... @ Theale Library
Family History Sessions @ Theale... @ Theale Library
Apr 22 @ 2:15 pm – 4:45 pm
Family History Sessions @ Theale Library @ Theale Library | Theale | England | United Kingdom
Family History Sessions Every Monday, 2.20pm-4.45pm at