We provide calm and caring dentistry at our friendly practice located in the Market Place in Lambourn. Here are the treatments we offer and a few stories from our happy patients.
Stress-free and gentle dentistry
We understand that many people can be apprehensive about visiting a dental practice. We pride ourselves on having the ability to give our patients the best stress free treatment. We guarantee the ‘gentlest dentistry’ or your money back!
• “I couldn’t believe how friendly, caring, sensitive, understanding and welcoming Dr Talhi’s surgery was from the receptionist to the hygienist, dental assistant and Dr Talhi herself. Everyone instills confidence and calmness.” A.Paton.
We have a range of tooth whitening treatments which give whiter teeth within two weeks and can suit most people’s lifestyles.
• “I feel that I must put in writing how happy I am with the tooth whitening that I have recently had done! I am very impressed with it and the ease of doing it. It has made me feel and look 10 years younger, with lots of compliments from my friends and family.” J.Turner
We offer a variety of straightening systems to suit individual lifestyles and preferences. You can book a FREE Smile Audit to find out what is suitable.
• “I am extremely pleased with how straight my teeth are. I was always so self conscious of my smile before and I’m constantly smiling now!” Sandra.
Implants to close gaps or replace dentures
We have an experienced team who visit us to provide implant treatments. Our patients really appreciate the convenience of local appointments in a familiar setting.
• “I am absolutely delighted with my dental implant and can unreservedly recommend Fatima Talhi and her team at Lambourn Dental Practice to anyone looking for the very best in dental treatment and patient care.” Jean-Anne Schiff.
With support from Dr Talhi, as well as our hygienist Karen and Oral Health Educator Lucy, we can help you keep your teeth and gums healthy for life.
• “When I first came to Lambourn over 10 years ago I had loose twisted front teeth and bleeding from my gums when I brush, you might say my mouth was a mess. Through hygiene treatment and good advice the bleeding ended.” N.Thompson.
Saturday: 9am-1pm Private Appointments Available
Call us: 01488 670117
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website for more information: lambourndental.co.uk
Follow us on Instagram@lambourn_dental
Like our Facebook page for offers, advice and news