Free Training: Affordable Housing in 2017
What is it? Who is for? How is it developed?
Tuesday, 21st February 2017, 18.30 – 21.00
Calcot Community Centre
Changes in legislation and policy over the past few years have resulted in significant changes in ‘affordable’ housing tenures and how it is funded, developed and allocated.
This session will help you to understand:
• Understand the different affordable housing tenures
• Who qualifies for affordable housing
• How is affordable housing developed?
• Funding for development
• What is different about ‘rural’ housing and rural exception sites
• What are the development tools available to communities to get the development they want? (Community Led Development, Self-build options; Neighbourhood Planning)
Join us for a better understanding of the different approaches that can be taken to get the right housing for your community.
Register for your place by completing the electronic form at: https://ccberks.wufoo.com/forms/z1qkdv961q3ndus/
For more information contact Arlene Kersley, Rural Housing Enabler for Berkshire at CCB on: 0118 961 2000 or by email at: email@example.com
This training is supported and funded by West Berkshire Council Adult Community Learning