EPC – Energy Performance Certificates

Energy Performance Certificates are required if you are selling a house, renting a house, or if you want to get funding from the Government for solars or other renewables.

If you need an EPC done please call Esther Barker on 07799 411234 or email her on estherfrancesbarker27@gmail.com.

Also if you are a landlord or a tenant you will need to have a Legionnaire Risk Assessment done too which Esther can also do for you.

If you have any questions please contact her.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sign up to the free weekly

Penny Post


For: local positive news, events, jobs, recipes, special offers, recommendations & more.

Covering: Newbury, Thatcham, Hungerford, Marlborough, Wantage, Lambourn, Compton, Swindon & Theale