Summer is now in Cornwall. The beaches, sea, gardens are all calling.
Come and visit, relax and enjoy.
Charming self-catering cottages, Trevara and Little Trevara, situated in a prime coastal location in Marazion Cornwall are available for rent. They offer charming accommodation with stunning panoramic sea views over St Michael’s Mount. Both cottages have been carefully refurbished over the years and retain their Cornish charm and original features.
They are perfect for a romantic retreat or family holidays they are also ideal for larger family groups. They can be rented separately or together to accommodate between 2 and 10 guests.
Trevara (sleeps up to 6) has panoramic sea views and a large comfortable sitting room with wood burner stove which makes this room perfect to relax in during both Summer and Winter. The sunroom has stunning views over the garden and sea, and offers a tranquil haven to read and rest.
Last Minute Special Offer:
23-30 June was £1,400 now £1,050
Little Trevara (sleeps up to 4) is a wonderful sea side retreat and romantic getaway which overs modern living with the feel of old world charm. Reverse aspect accommodation takes advantage of the breath-taking views and opens on to a large south-facing balcony with stunning views to catch the sun and enjoy alfresco dining.
The Local Area and What to Do
The ancient market town of Marazion is a great place to visit at any time of the year with lots to offer.
- An abundance of restaurants and old Cornish pubs
- A perfect base for walking and biking
- Great location for bird watching and dolphin spotting
- Art galleries, sailing club, water spots
- Sweeping gold sands & some of the best sailing, wind surfing and kite surfing
Wonderful trips include:
- Stride the causeway, or cross over to St Michael’s Mount by boat. Climb to the castle, admire the views and unearth a history that lives on in every step.
- Walk from Land’s End along unspoilt coastal scenery to the popular surfing beach of Sennen Cove, with it’s mile of golden sands.
- Visit the iconic Tate St Ives art gallery, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Enjoy the Open Air Minack Theatre
- Wander around Tremenheere Sculpture Garden and view some fantastic sculptures
- After a walk along the rugged coastline sit by the roaring fire in the Tinner Arms in Zennor
- Eat fabulous seafood in restaurants or buy fresh from the fishermen.
- Charter boat fishing trips include Fishing, Wreck/Reef Fishing, Shark Fishing and Conger Fishing.
- Visit the legendary Mousehole Christmas lights.
Regular trains leave London Paddington for Penzance. There are flights to Newquay from London, Manchester, Leeds, Bradford, Bristol, Scotland, Ireland, Birmingham & Southampton.
What Our Visitors Say
Brought family ranging from 80 year old father to 16 year old daughter. Marvellous walking holiday. Saw seal off point at Minack Theatre, gannets, peregrine falcon, hen harrier plus curlew, oyster catchers etc. All walked coastal paths. Lamorna – Mousehole harder if you’re 80 but Porthgwarra – Porthcurno less arduous. House and village loved by all.
Lovely cottage with such a wonderful view. Great place to stay, warm ambience, comfortable. stunning surroundings. Great base to explore Cornwall, can’t wait to come again.
Absolutely sensational. Nothing could be more perfect. The cottage, the location, the storm blowing outside. Love it.
How to Book
Contact Sally Laird on 07986 278207 or email@example.com