Would you like to find out how you could make a difference to the community you are living and working in? Are you currently part of a group or thinking about setting up a group? Do you have knowledge or experience you would like to share with others?
Building Communities Workshop is a free informal practical workshop taking place across West Berkshire where everyone is welcome.
What will the workshop cover?
- Introduction to Building Communities Together. Covering the themes, community conversations, partners involved.
- Introduction to Building Communities Together Fund. Priorities, application process, successful applications.
- Groups discussion on local priorities, what is already happening, where are improvements needed.
- How to get things started, fundraising, promotion, marketing, community engagement/involvement.
- Next steps: where do we go from here?
They are taking place on the following dates:
Wednesday 29 June – 13.00 – 15.30 at Hungerford and Area Children’s centre, The Croft Hungerford.
Monday 4 July – 10.00 – 12.30 at The Lambourn Centre Close End, Lambourn, West Berkshire, RG17 8NJ
Monday 11 July – 12.30 – 16.30 at Thatcham Rugby Club, Henwick Lane, Thatcham, RG18 3BN
Why not come along and join in the conversation? All you have to do to reserve a place is either phone 01635 760501 or e-mail email@example.com
Refreshments will be available on arrival.