- On Thursday 6 December 2018 at 7.30pm St Mary’s Hamstead Marshall will host the third Speakers’ Corner speakers.
- During the evening wine, tea, coffee and nibbles will be served.
- The cost is £5 per person.
- Our next Speakers are Jess Mallison and Jack Dunlop whose topic will be ‘Mud and Mangoes in Africa’
- Jack and Jess are the youngest speakers so far in the series. They travelled to different parts of Africa and both became involved in local projects. Their journeys were enriched by people they met and understanding and appreciating a completely different culture. Their stories will be both intriguing and entertaining.
- Date: Thursday 6 December 2018
- Time: 7.30pm
- Venue: St Mary’s Church, Hamstead Marshall
- Cost: £5
Dates for your diary:
Thursday 10 January 2019 – Atul Wahi and Jess Fanner
Tuesday 12 February 2019 – Patrick Whitworth
‘Armenia, Proud Survivor of a Tempestuous Past’.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more details and information about the series
Mobile: +44 (0) 780 223 5169