Community

Valley of the Racehorse Contacts

This list of amenities, services, parish councils, venues, community groups, education, faith and information ...

Downlands Racing Column with Pat Murphy

April and May are very exciting months for racing stables throughout the country. It heralds the end of the National ...

Valley Views from the Sky

May With the onset of spring comes the now inevitable vast patchwork of yellow spreading throughout the countryside ...

Lambourn to Great Shefford Library Service

Click here for the official Lambourn Library page on West Berkshire Council website Lambourn Library Opening Times ...

The Heart Has No Wrinkles

Have you ever looked at an older person and wondered what they were like before they got old? Have you ever ...

Diana Pattenden, Sculptor and Teacher

Diana Pattenden is a sculptor of bronze and ceramic limited-edition pieces, animals, portraits, abstract form and ...

Penny Post on 4LEGS Radio

Friday 25 May Click here for this week’s show with our guest Lis Allen from Hungerford talking about her events ...

Newbury Spring Festival 2018

Everybody is enthusing about the programme for the 40th Newbury Spring Festival! One of the most popular and ...

World War Two Veteran William Bailey

The life of World War Two veteran William Bailey was recently celebrated at a memorial service in Hungerford. William ...

My name is Meryl Praill and I am a mother of three children. Over the last four years I have been volunteering for ...