Community

Carrier bag payments put to good use

Carrier bag funding set to help families explore their wild neighbourhood at the Nature Discovery Centre, Thatcham ...

October News from My Apple Juice: Apples Needed Now!

We’ve had a busy start to October at My Apple Juice but things are slightly quieter now – so we have ...

Do you have a disabled child and work, or wish to work?

The Working Families charity is holding a survey for parents of disabled children/young people who work or who wish ...

Support Local Families by Volunteering with Home-Start West Berkshire

Home-Start West Berkshire, a local family support charity is currently recruiting in this area. They need Volunteers ...

ABC to Read Charity improves children’s attitudes to reading

Berkshire charity ABC to Read provides an invaluable service to families in Berkshire, with 99% of those surveyed ...

Bruce Trust awarded £25,000 grant by the Berkshire Freemasons

At 11 am on Saturday 21st October, David Bruce, Founding Trustee of The Bruce Trust, will be welcoming Martin Peters, ...

October 2017 Plan to bring 4Legs Community Radio to the Lambourn Valley Project Update By Chris Capel From my ...

Kings Division Three team prepares for new 2017/18 British Wheelchair Basketball Season

The Thames Valley Kings return to the court on Saturday, October 28th to begin their new season in British Wheelchair ...

Kings founder nominated for prestigious European Diversity Award

Kings founder and head coach Jacqueline Scoins-Cass has been shortlisted in the Hero of the Year category in the 2017 ...

Astronomer talks on Sci-Fi

A capacity crowd came out Sunday 8th October to enjoy Dr Chris Crowe’s talk on the Astrophysics of Sci-Fi ...